Registered
641 Posts
You have mail....

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, it sold on eBay last night. :(

edit. the eBayer from Germany with "0" feedback has not yet paid or contacted me. I'll give him a few more days to contact me, then I'll possibly put it back up for sale again. But will be listed for a slightly higher price, since the sudden cash emergency (the LC ultras) has passed.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
tease

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it was too low. What sucks is that I put it up for a LOW price so I could get a quick sale & immediate payment, but everyone wants to take their time to pay for things. I STILL haven't received payment on this projector. I can't believe it!

But I learned my lesson with this projector. From now on, all projectors I sell will be "still available for sale" until I actually receive payment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am sorry if this is not where I am supposed to write or ask this but I thought CRTs cannot accept DVI signal?? SO if this projector has a DVI input already, I can connect directly from a DVD player with a DVI output? No need for scalers or switchers or transcoders then?? Thank you and If this is not where I should ask this please mention it and I will be more careful next time.

·
Registered
466 Posts
So are you putting it back on the market??

Regards

·
Registered
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komm
I am sorry if this is not where I am supposed to write or ask this but I thought CRTs cannot accept DVI signal?? SO if this projector has a DVI input already, I can connect directly from a DVD player with a DVI output? No need for scalers or switchers or transcoders then?? Thank you and If this is not where I should ask this please mention it and I will be more careful next time.

You should put this in the crt forum.

Regards

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Its now sold!?!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. Sorry, but Doug Baisey just picked it up (finally). I guess he's been VERY busy and trying to pick up the PJ wasn't easy for him. But it's now in the back of his truck. Doug promises he'll do a review of the Moome Component/DVI card for the forum. He also saw some of the ultra's and other Marquee's I'll eventually be putting up for sale.

Doug... it was real nice to meet you. You were alot younger looking than I'd figured for a retired guy.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
CZ,

:eek: I have a 18 year old grand-daughter.

Being 'retired' opens up a 16 hour work day. NFL season is a busy time for me but I will do the review after it calms down a bit.

I have never seen that many 9" Marquees side by side before. Wish I had more time today to take a closer look and visit but it was good to meet you also. Thanks much, Doug

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Baisey
CZ,

:eek: I have a 18 year old grand-daughter.

:eek:

pause

:eek: (still in shock :D )

·
Registered
359 Posts
Gary Murrell,

Have you seen these cards inaction? Will it deliver a true digital stream from source to the projector, producing a 100% digital image on the screen?

CDP

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDP
Gary Murrell,

Are the DVI inputs HDCP compliant?

CDP
nope... but rumor has it that may be in the works for a forthcoming model in a couple of months.

Yes, the signal is digital till it gets to the PJ's bus.

·
Registered
359 Posts
CZ Eddie,

If a DVI HDCP compliant input is in the works I guess I should wait for it to be available instead of purchasing the current input at this time? Also, you said that the signal was digital until it got to the BUS. Does this mean that the signal is converted to an signal analouge befor it is projected to the screen? If this is so, then I will still be viewing an analouge image not digital. What is the adavantage of having this input at this time?

CDP

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.