AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post. Im a IT network guy and somewhat familiar with gadgets. However, the video/ctr stuff is all new to me. Just purchased an NEC XG 1100 from Terry in GA. and am wondering if there is anybody in this Forum from Southern NH that may be willing to help me get this thing going properly. Terry did basic setup stuff prior to shipping and now I need to do the rest.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Hi Bill and welcome aboard.

Terry

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Welcome!

If you can't find anyone in NH...we might be able answer questions for you too.

If you have "gadget" experience, then you can probably set it up yourself.

·
Registered
394 Posts
There is a guy in Hillsboro, PM me and I will give you his e-mail. I used to live in Peterborough NH if that is anywhere near you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in concord if you need help.Where about in Peterborough did you live Nelman,I used to live across from Yankee crane.

seems posting got hung up sorry for the dubb

·
Registered
394 Posts
I lived on Rt.136 otherwise known as Greenfield Road, near the hospital...I was actually a lot closer to Greenfield than Peterboro. We shopped in Concord all the time ... boy has it ever changed! I didn't know one city could have so many supermarkets! My Parents still live in Hillsboro, and my in-laws live in Deering so I am up there a lot. NH is a beautiful state and there are times when I miss it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.