AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take advantage of Thanksgiving time sales to purchase new flat panels for my exercise room and a child's bedroom. Total budget is around $1,000-1,200 for the pair so $500-600 each. Rooms are 12'x12' so I'm thinking 40-46" max. Primarily used for watching HD and SD DirecTV programming with max 10% Blu-ray/DVD. Plasma or LCD is fine.

I have seen the Black Friday deals for brands I've never heard of, but is there a decent quality name brand one I can get for a price that's the best bang for the buck in that price range? I'd prefer to order online, I'm not camping out anywhere

I know you can't discuss specific deals here, but could someone point out what model could be found for a steal in that range and I can do the price research myself.

I really appreciate the help, I'm in the process of moving and it's been hard to spend the necessary time researching it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.