AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I use Google Sketchup for many hobbies and the planning of my own cinema.

I would like to offer my help to anybody who's planning is own project and I'm ready to do some 3D rendering for you.

It is very useful to see what it can look like and to minimize errors during the build.

Here are some rapid 3D render I did

Anyways if you need help you could send me your plans and I will do my best to help you !

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Very cool - I could use some visualization - I'm debating learning sketchup myself. What would you charge for this and what is included?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's a simple Sketch just to get the feel of your theater I'll charge nothing.

I you need a complete and complex model I'll have to charge something depending on the level of complexity...this is a case by case price.

The more information you give me the faster I can do the model.

You will get the model file so you can continue yourself or just to check it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
This is awesome Alpha! I really could have used this in my planning as Sketchup was a bit much for me to digest.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraunch  /t/1524247/need-a-3d-render-of-your-future-cinema#post_24531345

This is awesome Alpha! I really could have used this in my planning as Sketchup was a bit much for me to digest.

This is why I share my knowledge...to help others as it is helping for my own project

·
Registered
238 Posts
would you share this drawing as is for one to play with and further manipulate on their own? I once had a go at Sketchup, trying to start something from scratch but abandoned it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm realy sorry but I think I don't have time to continue on the 3D of your projects.

Personnal projects are keeping me from doing other things...I'm sorry

I wanted to help but right now it is not the best time.

good luck with your cinema !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts