AVS Forum banner
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

Need a guide to video rendering.......

200 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Starburst
First let me say Hi because I am new here.

I am someone who has just learned (Yesterday) about video up-scaling and stuff like that so you could say that most of the things discussed on this website is like a foreign language to me.

My main problem is getting SVP to work in 60fps mode with my current setup. Right now I have the KCP-BE (Kawaii Codec Pack-Black Edition) which includes:
Lav Filters
and Reclock

The only tweaks I made separate from the ones that come pre-configured with the codec pack were enabling Smooth Motion, artifact removal and Error 1 Diffusion dithering. How do I get this setup to work with SVP without it causing any problems for my videos? My watch list consists of 75% "anime" and the other 25% are live action (Rome, Arrow, House of Cards, X-men, etc.).

My GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW (nvidia)
CPU: AMD FX-8350
Display: 32" Viore 720p LCD TV (It's crappy I know but I'm a student)

Perhaps you would recommend a different setup altogether?

Any help is much appreciated :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.