AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got lucky at a yard sale today and scored a Polk Audio CSi5 center channel speaker for $60.  however  on my way out the sellers wife complained there was still a speaker left and he gave to me for free.  As happy as I was I didn't bother looking twice, however now that I'm home i'm finding in very difficult to find any information on this subwoofer.  The brand is Flatline Acoustics(never heard of them) and the only thing that passes for a model number is scrawled underneath the branding as  "Liquid 150 watt powered sub-woofer.  It's fairly heavy and seems to be well made so I'm a bit more curious as to why it is so difficult to findo info.  The website lists the company as an American one but based in China with offices in Hong Kong and Shenzen (with matching Chinese customer support numbers to boot).  They don't even list powered subwoofers on the website so now I'm further at a loss.  Either my searchfu is getting bad or there just isn't much. if any, info on this sub.  Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I would send them an email. Discontinued for sure. They offer lifetime warranty on their other products...wonder if they honor that on the sub too

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Would certainly be nice if they did.  The sub is actually pretty good and in fairly good condition, especially given its pet infested former residence.  Acutally sent them an email earlier aand havent heard back but after messing around with it all weekend I think I'll just keep it and be happy.  Definitely better than my old kenwood SW-32HT (Frickin ancient).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts