AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I'm new on here... I'm 15... I don't know too much about HT systems compared to any of you... HELP!!

okey I have a HT system thats about 2 years old and the screen on my receiver is dead but I can still use the system because I mostly know what to do... even if I can't see it. anyway I need a new system. I want a good system... powerful and a big subwoofer but on a low budget. what brands should I be looking at? where should I look? anything else that might help me. I like Sony products because they've worked for me in the past and they've worked good and their audio equipment seems pretty reasonable as far as price. I got a few things I'm looking at but I'm having another problem... why do I need to get 100W out of my rear speakers when I'm only getting that out of my front speakers? where can I get a receiver that will put 150W out of my front and center and a lot less out of my rear? again price and power are my main issues and I love bass so a subwoofer is a priority... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi tikrapt - post your budget, and you'll probably get some more feedback.

Good luck!:)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Check my response with some suggestions in one of your other threads

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.