AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a karaoke system for my open living room it's around 21ft x 21ft and with a 15ft~ ceiling. I was wondering which subwoofer you guys would recommend, I tried the Definitive Technology ProSub 1000, and the sub seemed ok but it didn't work as well for karaoke. I then returned the Definitive Technology Prosub 1000 for the JBL LSR310S, and the sub seemed to be better for karaoke, however if wasn't loud enough for my living room. What kind of sub would you guys recommend? My budget is around 500-600$.
Any suggestions for this price points? I read alot of good reviews about the SVS PB-2000, but I'm not sure if it'd be as good for live audio, what do you guys think?

·
Vendor
6,262 Posts
I currently have a karaoke system for my open living room it's around 21ft x 21ft and with a 15ft~ ceiling. I was wondering which subwoofer you guys would recommend, I tried the Definitive Technology ProSub 1000, and the sub seemed ok but it didn't work as well for karaoke. I then returned the Definitive Technology Prosub 1000 for the JBL LSR310S, and the sub seemed to be better for karaoke, however if wasn't loud enough for my living room. What kind of sub would you guys recommend? My budget is around 500-600$.
Any suggestions for this price points? I read alot of good reviews about the SVS PB-2000, but I'm not sure if it'd be as good for live audio, what do you guys think?
Optimize the performance above 40hz.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item...2G00SRCHCAPN&gclid=CLOo_cKj-cQCFaVm7AodDm4Aag

Or the hsu mid-bass unit.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts