AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 52 inch Samsung and have some problems with deciding how to mount it or an entertainment center for it. I wanted a normal stand and was just going to set it on top. The problem I have is my center channel, where do I put it? Its 22 inches wides and 8 inches tall. Should I mount the TV on the wall? Should I get an entertainment center with the post on the back so its slightly elevated? ANy help is GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
its really all about personal preference. I've got my 52 sitting on a stand right now, and it's not bad, but I realized I would have more space for any future components or decoration (WAF) and it would look a little more modern if the tv was on the wall and all wires hidden in the wall.

but like I said...personal preference

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mount it! It looks hot, and you'll love showing it off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
haha I didn't want to just come out and push you in that direction, but i'll follow in boomboomroom's footsteps and tell you that I chose to hang mine mostly because people "oooo" and "aaahhh" when they see it

·
Registered
74 Posts
mount it and place your center channel on the t.v. stand. It'll look good and you'll get to decided the exact height your t.v. will be

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadmike /forum/post/15453165

mount it and place your center channel on the t.v. stand. It'll look good and you'll get to decided the exact height your t.v. will be

kind of what i was leaning towards. Any suggestions for a stand? Just a single tower I guess?

·
Registered
147 Posts
mount it. /end

·
Registered
136 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts