AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 32" LCD TV. I have looked at the different offerings at Best Buy, The Great Indoors, and (sorry) Walmart. I cant come to a decision.

I really liked the vibrant colors of the Sony KDL-32S2400, but I noticed a lot of artifacting such as blockiness and aliased text in the image that most of the other televisions of the same size did not have. The salesman at both stores said it was because of the split signal (except for the best buy salesman that said it had to do with the refresh rate...moron...). Either way, I just wasnt comfortable buying this TV with all this artifacting on the screen when I couldnt return it without paying a 15% restocking fee.

We looked at a Panasonic at Walmart that seemed pretty nice and also a Samsung that had a fairly nice picture as well.

What 32" LCD is considered the best when price is not an issue? Which is considered the best value? I dont have a huge issue with paying $1500 for a 32", but it would be nice if I could only spend $1000.

Thanks all. Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and didnt really see what I was looking for.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity

1 - 2 of 2 Posts