Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

Excuse my ignorance but how do you guys clean PJ lenses, and what do you use to clean the screen?

I have Sony G90 and Stewart screen.

I am afraid I have come dust settled on both during final construction stage.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Roman

·
Registered
21,719 Posts
I use a $6 anti-static gel cleaner I got at Radioshack.com ( now out of business), which I assume Radio Shack may have as well. Works great!

·
Registered
21,719 Posts
Oh - as for my Stewart screen, I haven't had to clean that, so I'll let others tell us.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Steve that RatShack cleaner sound cool. Can it be used on anything like tube tvs and CRT monitors?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
My Sony GDM-F500 manual says "do not use any type of cleaner containing anti-static solution or similar additive as this may scratch the screen's coating.

I imagine projectors don't have an anti-glare coating but many monitors do these days.

Mark

·
Registered
21,719 Posts
According to the writing on the package the Radio Shack cleaner can be used on tube tvs and CRT monitors. I used it fine on my Pronto Pro screen, too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Say it isn't so! Steve uses RADIO SHACK products?!?!?!?!?!?

The world is ending! Isn't there some special 3rd party super cleaning product that enchances blacks, increases resolution, and reduces noise?

I'm very disappointed.

:)

Note the smilie face above for the humor impaired.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Almost picked up of of that antistatic cleaner from RS today but they were closed when I went by. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.