Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I just purchased the X1 and need some advice on a screen. The screen would have to be suspended above my plasma tv. The Pioneer plasma is mounted on the wall, with the base of the plasma a good 40-44in above the ground. Thus, the screen would have to be a pull down. I prefer a 16x9 screen if at all possible. The projector will be hung from a ceiling of about 11ft in height and at a distance of about 11-13 ft. I'm not certain about the numbers as I am not home currently. Which screen would you recommend? TIA!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
DaLite Model C. Which material you go with is up to you . I have Matte White and like it very well. Many have High Power. There were some issues with high contrast Matte White, but they may have been fixed. If you do all the math, having a custom drop is not expensive - then the screen can be ceiling mounted and pull down to exactly the height you want.

I ceiling mounted with L-Brackets - look in the user's photo's section for a detail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.