Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my situation:

I have a 32xbr450 & SAT HD-100, but I really want the RCA F38310. The price is irresistible right now at $1850 for a new unit. The problem is, what can I do with the xbr450? It's too much trouble to ship, too much trouble to sell basically.

I know I can sell the HD100 with no problems, but what can I do about the 32xbr450?

I guess my question is, what's an easy way to get rid of a huge direct view television? :confused:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Tom I gave my 32 inch panny TV to my Churches school for them to view a good sized TV for me to aquire my F-38310! This year I am giving the church my Sony CX-850D 200 disc capacity. There so many good ways to give something to edjucate the kids not to drugs or pre-marital sex. This will help for it will play DVD, CD, and VCDs, best of all the church sends men to pick it up as they did my 32 inch TV.

Salvation Army will find a good home for it to the needy of America. Your choice if you need quick cash, but not much take it to the nearest pawn shop.:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Unless you are in the middle of nowhere you should be able to sell your set with a newspaper ad by setting a good price. I put my bigscreen Sony in the paper at a price that was 50% of what I paid for it (2 yrs old). I had DOZENS of calls and sold it within hours of it hitting the paper (I live in Minneapolis). If the price is right people will gladly come to your house and haul it away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.