Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

i am going to adept my bed room to have big screen as Home theater but i dont want to have big changed my bed room much as it is now
However i still want to get the good picture from my new Projector best as much as i can from under limited of room .

my room 14.5' x 17' my seat fm screen 14'

my system

AV 3805

M&K Xeon 25 set 5.1

DVD Samsung HD850

cable TV that i have it here

i have plan to order the picture system Optoma 79 + 16:9 GrayHawk RF Stewart 92" any maybe DvD denon 3910 should be arrived next month but after all i get confuse under advise and imformation about Home thearter some dealer who i deal or buy system inclued some HT friends who are coming set up my projector. it makes me confuse and worry the color in my bed room.

My question is that if i resist still want to get the good picture as it's possible from system if i dont want to change the color in half of room by their suggest .The wall and ceiling of the screen will be stood to turn up dark or black as the homethearter requiement. i confess, i am kind of happy with it but if i have to change half room to get blak or dark it will be compicated and i think it will be come out messy in my bed room.

Please help and advise or any good idea and experince about the color in the the room . Is it big different under professional calribated picture??? The color over all of my room is ok to go on the homethearter in bed room. BUT if the color of the wall and ceiling need to change to be black or dark grayor dark brow or dark red whatever i will go to try the good color because i am not happy to sleep in the the thearter

remark : the mirror table will be removed out

i will put the stewart on the wall between left and right of Xeon25

i will put the dark color curtain to block the light from bothside of the room.

The room completed dark when turn of the light.

i am sorry with my poor english . it is not my native.

·
Scott Horton, techht.com
5,744 Posts
Tony: Per your PM request: If you get a 100-110" screen, I'd prefer a firehawk. If you go smaller, you might be able to use the grayhawk. My screen is 110" and I'm about 16' away from it. If you go smaller, you can stand a lower gain screen. My personal preference is brighter than other's I think. You might try emailing Stewart, they are very responsive to questions, particualry between their screens.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGray
Tony: Per your PM request: If you get a 100-110" screen, I'd prefer a firehawk. If you go smaller, you might be able to use the grayhawk. My screen is 110" and I'm about 16' away from it. If you go smaller, you can stand a lower gain screen. My personal preference is brighter than other's I think. You might try emailing Stewart, they are very responsive to questions, particualry between their screens.
Thank you so much for you attention and i have already called the setup team in Bangkok they are the company setting team well i buy H79 for them :p they will advise to go for the new GrayHawk is GrayHawk RS in fact my screen only 92" i'm nearly 14' away from screen. However i will try to send my question via email to Stewart.

Thank you agian for you kind.

Tony lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.