AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in February, I have been in search of the Sammy HLM - N 617W. I settled on contacting Samsungparts USA for an order. Was ordered on 3/4/03. Since then I have heard all kinds of resons on why they are still not available in the US as recently as of today, 5/1/03. I e-mailed a Samsung PR rep. looking for advice on where I can purchase one, in which I was directed to contact my local Circut City for the order. When I e-mailed Circut City, they said said they don't carry this line, possibly a special order through their corporate headquarters.

Does anyone know if these sets are available in the US, ad if so, where can I order one?

·
Registered
644 Posts
i ordered mine through tvauthority.com. the guy i talked to said they have stock reserved for them in the samsung warehouse in california. the unit is gonna be shipped from that warehouse, so it can take up to 2 weeks before it is even shipped.

·
Registered
856 Posts
TV Authority, that is where you should go. I just ordered mine today from them. Talk to Neil, [email protected] , he was very easy to work with. You can't get a better deal anywhere with such good customer service.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Georeg1,

What do you mean not available? I've had mine for over a month, and several other posters have had theirs longer. Can you not get them anymore?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.