AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a house that will include a sound system and dedicated HT. I'm talking to two companies and the first just sent their proposal. They are recommending Integra components for all the receivers, CD and DVD players for both the home sound system and HT. They are recommending Speakercraft in-ceiling speakers for the house' sound system. For the HT, they are again recommending Integra receiver and DVD components with Triad in-wall speakers (I specified in-wall), and floor subwoofers. I've never heard of these companies and I guess I'm looking for some general input like That stuff is great or That stuff isn't so great. Any help would be most appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankenship /forum/post/0

I'm building a house that will include a sound system and dedicated HT. I'm talking to two companies and the first just sent their proposal. They are recommending Integra components for all the receivers, CD and DVD players for both the home sound system and HT. They are recommending Speakercraft in-ceiling speakers for the house' sound system. For the HT, they are again recommending Integra receiver and DVD components with Triad in-wall speakers (I specified in-wall), and floor subwoofers. I've never heard of these companies and I guess I'm looking for some general input like That stuff is great or That stuff isn't so great. Any help would be most appreciated.

I am not unbiased, but in the recent Inside Track Dealer Loyalty Survey, in the custom division, out of sixteen companies (speakers, electronics, etc.), Triad finished 1st and Speakercraft finished 2nd. Speakercraft finished 1st last year. Triad and Speakercraft, although they cover different price ranges, are very highly regarded within the industry. We finished first in Product Performance, Product Reliability, Technical Support, Ease of Installation, Resolution of Service Problems, and eight other 1st places. Speakercraft is excellent, and they excel in the area of value in distributed audio, with a zillion appropriate solutions. I like the installer that sent you that bid!

Let's have some unbiased opinions from owners of these brands, or dealers...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankenship /forum/post/0

My HT system is composed using Speakercraft in-ceiling AIM8 Five speakers.

"That Stuff is Great"

Excellent build quality, and sound.

www.speakercraft.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.