AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Until this thread, I had never heard of this brand of speaker. They look interesting. I wonder how they sound? Since they are made & sold in Greece I imagine they are not well know out side of that area, so it's not surprizing that you're not getting much response to your post. Your title says you are looking for advise; what advise are you looking for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am what you call a newbie at this. I am building a home theater and need to find some good speakers without breaking the bank. This is the equipment I am thinking about getting so far:

SONY VPLHW10

DA-LITE 94309V 110" CINEMA CONTOUR

DENON AVR2809CI

PANAMAX MAX4300PM 8 OUTLET/1DBS/1CATV

CHIEF RPA020 CEILING MNT

SONY PS3

I am looking for the experts to guide setup the thater.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Where do you live and is there any places that sell speakers that you could go and listen? What is the size of you room? What are the acoustics like; wood/tile floors, carpet, lots of windows, etc.? What is your budget? What speakers have you heard or do you like?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogEarz /forum/post/15515588

Where do you live and is there any places that sell speakers that you could go and listen? What is the size of you room? What are the acoustics like; wood/tile floors, carpet, lots of windows, etc.? What is your budget? What speakers have you heard or do you like?

I Live in Houston. The friend who recommended them has them installed in his house. I am planning on going to his house and see how they sound but just wanted to what the experts think of them.

Room is 19 x 18 with carpet, 5 windows that I am planning to get tinted.

Budget is 6K but will try to save whereever I can. I have heard the B&W's that I like but they are kind of expensive.

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts