AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My PC is not in my viewing room. I use to have a wireless mouse and keyboard receiver that had a lighted LED when the machine was on.

I just upgraded my HID to the iogear trackball mouse keyboard and it works great, But the iogear receiver does not have an LED on light.

If you know of a simple usb device that lights up when the PC is on, please share. I have USB LED lights that you use for reading, that's too bright.

Lots of USB drives have little LEDs; but, a drive is more complication than I want. Sooner or later it's going to ask you to remove it, scan it, write to it or use it when you least want to be bothered by it.

I suppose I could just splice the wire off my case to an LED light; however, when wifey and friends see that there will be a certain amount of WTF is that so

·
Banned
350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] /forum/post/18206633

My PC is not in my viewing room. I use to have a wireless mouse and keyboard receiver that had a lighted LED when the machine was on.

I just upgraded my HID to the iogear trackball mouse keyboard and it works great, But the iogear receiver does not have an LED on light.

If you know of a simple usb device that lights up when the PC is on, please share. I have USB LED lights that you use for reading, that's too bright.

Lots of USB drives have little LEDs; but, a drive is more complication than I want. Sooner or later it's going to ask you to remove it, scan it, write to it or use it when you least want to be bothered by it.

I suppose I could just splice the wire off my case to an LED light; however, when wifey and friends see that there will be a certain amount of WTF is that so
This or this could do the job

1 - 3 of 3 Posts