AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must have:phono input,component inputs(2),tapein&out(still have cassette deck) Input for Amp,hdmi(for tv&set top box)AV inputs for 2 vcr's under $900.00 HELP!! Please

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did u actually read my needs for an AV receiver?The Denon AVR1513 has virtually NONE of the inputs I need!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ignore the little spammer. I can't give you a definitive answer (someone else may have links to specific deals), but if I understand your requirements: minimum 2 HDMI (easy), 2 component (trickier), 3 composite AV (relatively easy),pre-outs for external amp (easy), phono (rare). I wouldn't get hung up on the phono, as you can get a phono preamp for

·
Banned
14,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcars  /t/1526468/need-av-receiver-affordable#post_24604812

Ignore the little spammer. I can't give you a definitive answer (someone else may have links to specific deals), but if I understand your requirements: minimum 2 HDMI (easy), 2 component (trickier), 3 composite AV (relatively easy),pre-outs for external amp (easy), phono (rare). I wouldn't get hung up on the phono, as you can get a phono preamp for

+1.

In addition to all that, you probably want a non-obvious feature and that is some kind of a connection between the HDMI and non-HDMI inputs. In many AVRs the analog video and digital video are separate worlds. IOW the analog video inputs can only connect to analog video outputs and vice-versa.

I'm thinking that maybe a Denon X4000 would be close, but you can read vendor spec sheets as well as I. ;-)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found some component to hdmi converters that would be really helpful(I have 2 Sony cd/dvd Juke boxes 400&200)Looks like my main problem will be tape in&out for cassette deck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts