Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my mx-700 tomorrow.

Specifically want to be able to program HDTV macro that changes Video input when watching HDTV.

BTW, any FAQ's on some common useful macros?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Floata King
Getting my mx-700 tomorrow.
Congratulations! Great choice :)
Quote:
Specifically want to be able to program HDTV macro that changes Video input when watching HDTV.
Check out the .ccf files here and also the discrete hex codes here . You can download ProntoEdit and import the hex codes into a blank panel in about 2 minutes and then import that into MX Editor using the Universal Browser.
Quote:
BTW, any FAQ's on some common useful macros?
It's really personal preference, but common macros would be for activities, like DVD or VCR or TV, and then the system is setup for that activity. For example, a DVD macro could turn the Plasma TV, DVD player, and audio receiver on, then turn the TV and receiver to the correct inputs.

Also common are "OFF" macros which send out a discrete OFF command to every device. I use this when I'm leaving or going to sleep, so that I know everything is off.

I hope all of this is clear. Feel free to drop me a line it isn't or if you need more help - [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.