AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, sorry about my English. My older brother is in Germany now, and he will be back to Turkey next week. I am planning to have one of these four pjs. Then make a review if i can

We were all waiting for these four new Led PJ's to be released.

Viewsonic PLED-W500, Optoma ML500, Acer K330 are clones and i assume that LG HW300T has the same equipment inside.

Some of them already released in China and Europe. We have here some threads discussing these products. We can find quite usefull informations, links and discussions in these threads. But do you have any idea where can i find a review and comparison of these four products? I mean, if the reviews are not done yet, where should i look for it, where should i check daily?

Thanks in advence.

·
Registered
105 Posts
HW300T is not as good as the 3 other "clones"

People don't have these clone projectors yet because some are getting released as we speak now and some got delayed or so it seems

I'm sure by the end of the month we will access more reviews from websites and people will have their hands on some units

Optoma ML500 is already available for sell though so if you need 1 asap you can buy it from more than 1 place right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.