AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded from an Optima H30 to an Epson Powerlite 800 projector. I have been showing on a white wall and would like to make screen improvements. The room doubles as Home Theater and Classroom. Mostly home theater. The room is small only measuring 12'x15' with the projector displaying across the 12' dimension. The projector is ceiling mounted and will display about a 7' diagonal image on the wall. When using as Home Theater I can control lighting and make dark. For Classroom I would like some low level lighting for teaching purposes. I have attached some pictures showing room if that helps. The first picture shows the ceiling with cords coming out where the projector will be mounted. The second picture shows the large white area where the screen will be painted. The third picture shows the rooms back wall. Could someone give me some suggestions on screen color and painting techniques.

I have been reading many posts and am unclear about the process. Is the paint applied in layers or mixed and applied in one step. I can either brush or use airless spray gun. Most folks consider me fairly handy so with some direction I can do this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts