AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 The Trailer for Need for Speed 2007 looks promising, I'm worried about it being on the carbon site though.

I have need for speed Carbon & it was OK but I didn't care for the sappy story.

This one looks like it has a race track in it though so there may be hope for it.

I don't know if the trailer is in game footage or not but it'll be out on the 31st.

I'm needing another racing sim to hold me over till Gran Turismo 5, I'm enjoying F1 CE but it's got a very narrow scope (F1 racing, Duh!).

Motorstorm is fun but it's more of a bumper car game, all about crashing everyone else, I guess I'll find out Tuesday if it's what I'm looking for.

Oh yea & I hope it supports FF!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
From what I've heard/seen, the official subtitle of the game has the word "street" in it, and the tracks seem to be based off of satellite pictures taken from real world locations.

I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is hitting stores tomorrow (Wensday 5-30) who else is getting it?

·
Banned
2,456 Posts
Not to be the party pooper, but I really don't think this is hitting stores tomorrow. I think the teaser everyone is talking about is for the site launching this week that will then tell us all the cool stuff about the game and when it's coming.

There's no way this thing is coming out tomorrow with no fanfare, no previews on any sites, no reviews, no media, etc., etc. Sorry, that's just the plain truth.

·
Registered
241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop /forum/post/0

Not to be the party pooper, but I really don't think this is hitting stores tomorrow. I think the teaser everyone is talking about is for the site launching this week that will then tell us all the cool stuff about the game and when it's coming.

There's no way this thing is coming out tomorrow with no fanfare, no previews on any sites, no reviews, no media, etc., etc. Sorry, that's just the plain truth.

i agree, but i cant wait to see what they have up their sleeve.

thanks

anthony

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop /forum/post/0

Yea that does make sense, I have heard very little about this game & thought it was strange it was kinda sneaking out.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the Countdown Clock is at zero & nothing happened!

It's the same video, I thought there would be an announcement or something when the clock hit Zero.

Anyone have any info???

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was zero yesterday but shows 9 hours now.

Maybe some news tonight then.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.