I think the first thing people will say is to upgrade the sub. To what I don't know, I am not knowledgeable enough to make any sort of recommendation. People might tell you that your LCR speakers and AVR are just fine, too.Hello all - Here's the deal. After years of dormancy, the H/T beast has awakened within once again with a purchase of a new 4k television.
I'm looking to make an upgrade to our audio set-up, but wondering how to best go about it. Here's what we have -
A roughly 25 x 20 room, equipped with the following H/T stuff for a 5.1 setup.
- New TV (no need to upgrade)
- New Marantz A/V SR6013
- Two DefTech ProCinema 1000 bookshelfs for front R/L channels.
- One DefTech ProCenter 1000 center speaker
- Two Bose Redline Cubes for rears
- One Polk PSW10 Sub
Where would money being spent be most effective...
- Additional height speakers in the front?
- upgrading the front two channels to towers and/or Atmos enabled?
- upgrading the sub?
- upgrading the rears?
I'm not looking to spend a ton, but wisely. Appreciate the feedback -
Indicating a budget would be helpful in determining any possible suggestions as well.