AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off, I have a Princeton Graphics HD3.2 PC Moniter/TV (32inch)

It does true 1024X768 with .80 dot pitch (better than the comparable model they sale today at .90) Its HDTV capable and has a cable tuner and a line-doubler built in. Its great for all my PC needs, as I am typing on it now =)

Now two questions:

1.) Whenever there is a whole lot of dark on anypart of the screen, then its light on the right side, I get these horrible dark pink colored bands.. It satarted out that they would only be there when i first turned it on, now its proggressed to where they always show up. If the whole thing horazontally is a solid color then I dont get these bands. Even in this chat window to the right of my text I can see slight green bands and then the rest of the right is pink. this dosnt effect the left side of my screen, only the right, the frather I get the worse it is. When im looking at black text on a white page the whole right side of my montier is streaked with pink. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS AND WHAT I CAN DO. IM DESPERATE :'(

2.) What would a good resale value be, It hasnt had any problems besides this, and when watching TV or playing games you cant even tell its broken. (most of the time) It retailed for about $2700 a couple years ago, and I know .8 dp 32 inch PC moniters are still good things, just need a price so I can put it up for sale (want bigger and better)

Please post a resonse here or prefferably email me @ [email protected]

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Click on the URL in my signature it has all kinds of answers to problems, when on scroll down to Master List or even further this site has a lot of info on it.:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the effort, but I had acttually already searched that site as I had seen it in your sig before I posted (looked at all the old posts to make sure my question wasnt answerd)

Then I just thorughly searched it again. Nothing about that problem, or how to get into my TV's service menu was listed... :'(

Anyone got anymore Ideas about the value of my tv, how to get into the service menu, or what the weird color bannding problem is?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While i still have the horrible colors going off to the right of my screen.. Your advice did allow me to adjust the more detialed controls while in TV mode. Guess I will have to take it in to the shop.. Probably will break my back getting it out though :-D

Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.