AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide between the Yamaha A700 or the Pioneer 1020, and the Yamaha 667. The A700 has a 200 gift card that puts it at a great price and amazon has a great price on the other two. Can anyone help me. I will be driving the quintet speakers, and just normal inputs. I really don't need anything real fancy but the quality of the set up YPAO and the MCACC and the on screen displays will play a factor. Also is the A700 worth 40-50 dollars more than the 667. Thanks so much

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No opinions, I have been reading here all day and there is little info on the A700. I really think this is the way I am leaning but please help weigh in before I pull the trigger. I did see where New egg is a Yamaha authorized dealer so that is a plus as well.

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
The extra $$$ buys you an extra year on the warranty. Any other differences I don't know about, but you can figure out from Yamaha's web site and by downloading the manuals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep a year on the warranty, an extra foot and a better power supply. worth the extra too me, now Just deciding between the 1120 and the A700, the 1120 will be effectively 50 dollars more so that is what I really need help with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts