AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i keep getting this error when i try to make offers

Set-Cookie: lst=1291109554; expires=Fri, 31-Dec-2009 00:00:00 GMT; domain=.audiogon.com; path=/; Content-type: text/html

i can't log in, just get a blank page on every computer i try, even my iphone. when i email members they don't get the message but i get my copy??? Any ideas? please help

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure-Evil /forum/post/19567257

ya i've emailed them several times to no avail. they suck at customer service it seems.

Your expectations of vendor customer service, based on various posts, is unrealistic (to be kind). Have you given them a day or two to respond?

Perhaps they don't want you bidding

·
Registered
1 Posts
Expecting to be able to log in is unrealistic? I've had this same experience and I have sent them dozens of emails and have been trying to use this site for over 2 years. I have tried using at least 10 different computers with different browsers and even tried creating additional accounts. I'm starting to wonder if Audiogon is even a real comerce site.

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brsanko
Expecting to be able to log in is unrealistic? I've had this same experience and I have sent them dozens of emails and have been trying to use this site for over 2 years. I have tried using at least 10 different computers with different browsers and even tried creating additional accounts. I'm starting to wonder if Audiogon is even a real comerce site.
They fixed it for me. I think your account is disabled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts