AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have been pulling my hair out with so many choices. I want to know what you feel is the best HDTV Model under $4500. Whether it be Plasma, LCD, Front Projector, whatever. I figure you guys know a lot more than me and I am pretty much going to look at what you guys say is the best model and go buy it!

This is for the family room, and I mostly watch sports and DVD's.

thanks in advance

Chad

· Registered
178 Posts
Check out the new model 50" Panasonic Plasma th50phd7uy. Resists burn in to CRT levels, etc. I bought the model before this one and I game on it, DVD's, HiDef tv and it's really a sweet pic. Oh yea, what a GREAT price.

I did buy mine from these guys and they were very secure to deal with (my business partner and I each bought one), shipping was fast and had tip indicators all over the place. Packed very, very well.

http://www.plasmadepot.com/panasonic...h50phd7uy.html

· Registered
392 Posts
There is a RPTV forum that has this question asked 10 times a day, its more towards the top of the forum secitons. You can't miss it.

· Registered
148 Posts
sony HS20 FP. 'nuff said.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys thanks for the responces, so you think Front Projection. Will this work even if the room gets some light during the day?

· Registered
148 Posts
Yes it will work fine.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to the fry's electronics here in phoenix and checked on the FP's. I must admit I was kind of dissapointed with them. I'm not sure if they did not have them set up right but the clarity and brightness didn't seem as good as I remembered when I looked at one a few months back at Ultimate Electronics. I am going to go to Ultimate Electronics tommorrow and check out there set up again. Else I may just get a 60 inch LCD or DLP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.