AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy on of these, any suggestions?

·
Banned
5,823 Posts
Both are two totally different types of movies....Transfer wise both are excellent....If you hate grain then avoid Close Encounters but bear in mind it's faithful to it's filmed look and the grain is very cinematic but i know some hate grain so bear that in mind.

Story wise they are just two different types of movies.....I enjoyed both but i suggest you do a google search or check out IMDB and read up on both or here's an idea....Rent both or buy both.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i like them both for very different reasons and different ways. I might eventually get them both but I need to decide. damn......

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyMulder /forum/post/15441863

Both are two totally different types of movies....Transfer wise both are excellent....If you hate grain then avoid Close Encounters but bear in mind it's faithful to it's filmed look and the grain is very cinematic but i know some hate grain so bear that in mind.

Story wise they are just two different types of movies.....I enjoyed both but i suggest you do a google search or check out IMDB and read up on both or here's an idea....Rent both or buy both.

Good advise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.