AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading posts on AVS for about a year now and this is my first time posting. I recently pulled the trigger on a new yamaha 765 and want to design 7.1 in my great room. I have never set up a surround sound system so I would appreciate the advice. The room is really quite large and my wife has limited me to In wall and In ceiling speakers, but I could get a 10-12 inch sub depending on what you recommend. I plan on using monoprice for the 7 speakers and would also like recommendation on size. So the most important thing is in ceiling speaker placement. The ceiling peaks and it raises from 9ft to 11ft at its highest. I would also like to place the sub on a pot shelf in the back of the living room so i can keep it out of sight. That pot shelf is 8ft off the ground. Check out these pictures and any advice would help me out greatly, I am a cable technician so running speaker wire anywhere will not be an issue what so ever. Thanks in Advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.