AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! First of all english is not my mother tongue so there might be lots of incorrect english here ^^. I have been into buying an LCD monitor for 2 months. I´ve done some researching about the different brands and even looked into the plasma monitors. I finally bought one monitor yesterday. However, now im doubting about the model I choose. At the beginning I had in mind to buy a Panasonic G20 plasma which is a really good monitor if you look at the specs but then when I went to the store it didnt looked that good. Afterwards I looked at both the Samsung and the SHARP but I heard rumors about clouding for Samsung so I decided to skip that series. Finally, I though after finding the SHARP AQUOS LC-46LE820E this was the one. However, the salesman pointed me to the new Philips 46PFL7655 series and when standing at the store the monitor looked really good but it was a little bit more expansive then the SHARP. I decided to go for the Philips in the end after testing it but now I´m so uncertain about my choice. I looked at the specs and realized it was worse then the SHARP. On top of it I have not seen a single prof. review on this monitor. So my question to you all did I bought a bad monitor or not ? The specs are not as good as the SHARP and not even close to the plasma G20 series which is a bit annoying.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.