AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding the "Mesh Screen" that you see at Best Buy, etc. on the audio video cabinets. It allows you to work your remote and your equipment to breath. I need to outfit these into my current all wood doors. If anyone knows where to get such or can help in any way please let me know. I have searched all over the internet and cant find then anywhere but on pre-built racks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm not sure what Best Buy is using, but why not purchase black screen from the hardware store. You know, the kind you use to fix a screen door or window.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You wouldnt happen to know where to get some would you? If I cant find it what are my options to control my reciever with the door shut?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can you do an IR set up? Basically, this allows you to use a remote in one room and have all of your equipment in another room down the hall or wherever. You have a sensor that connects the two rooms. Pretty cool from what I've seen.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Check out McMaster-Carr.com I have ordered from them before and they ship to residences. They have a huge selection of materials and different types and styles of perforated mesh screens.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I have decided to go with one of these. Hot Link Pro . I won't have to cut on my cabinet doors and this should work perfectly. Reviews are great. Anyone use one of these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts