AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i would like to buy csc-1600hd,anyone can give me feedback on csc-1600hd,and also i have question,can someone help ??

1)could output hd15 connect to component input using the vga breakout cable (i mean one end vga and the other 3 rca)for my toshiba 57hdx82

2)how about picture quality on 720p and 1080i showing on tv

thanks

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
philcec:

I searched all forums and can't find anyting on a csc-1600hd. Maybe no one knows what it is. A little more info might help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have csc- 1600Hd and it works very well on720 and 1080i.I run it on the rgb leads to a Sony vph 1270q and the scan lines are not seen at all.I bought it over the net from [email protected] he was the sales rep I was dealing with. Email him and he should help with your questions,it cost me $450 delivered.

Dave

·
Registered
653 Posts
Any chance this device scales non-anamorphic letterbox dvds for widescreen displays? For me, that's an important feature that is missing from the AV Toolbox AVT-3700.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tim you are getting way to technical for me,I have not seen any image problems such as you asked about.I have not used the sharpness control it is set to 0.

Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi,another question

the scaler will bring the cable signal to 720p or 1080i,that mean the picture will show better than dvd 480p,am i right?,thanks

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
philec wrote:

> the scaler will bring the cable signal to 720p or 1080i,that mean the picture will show better than dvd 480p,am i right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.