AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a VP30 and i got problems when connecting it to EZ Recorder 130(avermedia).

The EZ 130 said that the resolution from the VP 30 is not supported as i have output the VP30 to 1080p 60hz and it has output for color space such as RGB, YCbCr 4:2:2 and YCbCr 4:4:4 and also there is Vesa Timings which i dont know what to do with this. I have also disable HDCP protection from VP30.

So I'm looking for a hardware to able to connect from VP30 to EZ 130 that works fine.

I see that there are 2 items such as
HDMI Detective PLUS - EXT-HDMI-EDIDP and
HDMI Detective PLUS - EXT-HD-EDIDPN

Anyone can tell me if any of these 2 items may be helpful for VP30?

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mensinhl

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
How did you disable HDCP? That's something that shouldn't be possible with that device.

I would hook up a computer through the VP30 to the VR130 and see if that is allowed.

The VR130 shows that 1080p @ 50 or 60hz is acceptable, so you shouldn't have a resolution issue, but I would expect that if you are trying to record copyright material, then you are out of luck unless you are specifically using some sort of HDCP stripper.

It does look like a current product.

Have you tried other standard resolutions such as 1080i, 720p, or even standard definition?

Have you hooked up non-HDCP sources?

Have you gone straight from a source to the unit without the VP30 between?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
record a non-hdcp to EZ recorder 130

hi,

I connect ps2 to VP30 by component cable and output VP30 by hdmi cable(disable hdcp in VP30) to EZ 130. it dont works.

But i have tried this one.
I connect ps2 to VP30 and then connect it to Elgato game capture and it works fine.

I also tried these settings which are:
1.- connect ps2 to VP30 to Atlona hdmi2hdmi converter and then to EZ 130, it works fine.
2.- Connect ps2 to VP30 to DVDO iscan mini and then to EZ 130, it works but the audio is not synchronized.

But someone told me that i need to modify the vesa settings for 1080p in the VP30 and i see that there are a lot of probability to get the correct one.

So any help.
mensinhl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts