AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas! How Are We Doing? hope all its good!!

well in the next month "December" ill be getting the Plasma LG 60PK950. i have read in the forums that is an excellent idea to break-in or burn-in the plasma for the first 100-200 hours, so my question is what should i do first.

1- do the break-in first and after 100hrs call a professional ISF calibrator to calibrate my new set?

2- get my TV and call and get an ISF calibrator?

what should you recommend?

3- just get the TV buy a calibrator DVD or Blu-Ray for the time and do it my self, then after the 100hrs call for an ISF calibrator?

i need a little help on this! thanks everybody

·
Registered
5,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truquitos /forum/post/19555767

Hello fellas! How Are We Doing? hope all its good!!

well in the next month "December" ill be getting the Plasma LG 60PK950. i have read in the forums that is an excellent idea to break-in or burn-in the plasma for the first 100-200 hours, so my question is what should i do first.

1- do the break-in first and after 100hrs call a professional ISF calibrator to calibrate my new set?

2- get my TV and call and get an ISF calibrator?

what should you recommend?

3- just get the TV buy a calibrator DVD or Blu-Ray for the time and do it my self, then after the 100hrs call for an ISF calibrator?

i need a little help on this! thanks everybody

1- give it 2-300 hours

2- no

3- as good as it gets, free, and brand new yesterday, here

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! Buzzard767.

Also guys can i leave my plasma tv on for 5 days straight? so i can be done with the burn in process as soon as possible? or its not recommended leaving the tv on for so many hours?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also guys can i leave my plasma tv on for 5 days straight? so i can be done with the burn in process as soon as possible? or its not recommended leaving the tv on for so many hours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts