AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed correctly all SageTV 1.4 drivers and applications pre customer service at Frey's. They also had me isntall correctly the Hauppauge 350 PCI tvinput card with newest version drivers and software. I can watch TV and have the Hauppauge remote change channels perfectly.

The problem is that I use a Digital COAX cable to run from the Revolution to the Denon 3300 receiver.

Playing DVD's with Theater Tek is no problem. Movies sound wonderfull playing thru the coax spidf output to the Denon 3300. But when I try to listen to tv shows with SageTV I hear nothing. ALso, I dont hear any music when playing a CD in the DVD drive with Windows Media Player.

The hauppage 350 card only have mini plus stereo inputs. It does not support DD 5.1. So all tv watching will be only in stereo. I would rather not use the analog out of the Revolotion using Mini plug cables.

Can someone please give me some advice on what settings the Revolution card and SageTV software should be in to work?

Your help is greatly apprecaited.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still need help on how to configure SageTV to send audio out the Revolutions SPIDF output.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
What audio filter are you using in SageTV? I have an AP2496 and the audio from SageTV is passed to my receiver via dig. coax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.