AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using a Vbox 3560 for a few months, and I just attached another one to my HTPC. The problem is that after I install the drivers and restart my computer I get an exclamation mark next to one of the Vbox drivers (it has "DT..." in it) in Device Manager. No matter how many times I reinstall my drivers this still happens.

I was just wondering if anyone else had successfully attached two Vbox USB-3560 to their HTPC. Both are connection to a powered USB hub, and I have tried using the new one on another PC and it worked fine.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
I can tell you that running 2 3560 tuners off one powered hub is doable. I run this very configuration right now.

Can't really give you any pointers though, as the driver box pops up the first time I plug them in (after a fresh OS install) and I point it to the drivers on my backup drive. They install for both tuners and away I go.

Might want to try only installing one at a time, and in doing so plug them into seperate USB connections on the mobo, once the drivers are installed, then plug them together into the hub???

-Suntan

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can install the drivers without a problem, but after I restart the computer, the exclamation mark appears.

Right now I am thinking the hub might be the problem. I am using a cheap 7-port hub that I bought from ebay. Something like Item #320072685533. I will try connecting it directly to a usb port on the PC, and restarting.

What usb hub are you using?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.