AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working on my HT for a couple days. The room didn't allow for building out a screen wall so I decided to build a small box under the screen to conceal the speakers (since they don't match and are oak). I'm covering this box in grill cloth and need some help on the best way to wrap it. This box is basically framed in 2x2s with a plywood top and goes up against the wall (no back). Painted black and ready to go. It looks like the only way to do it tightly is to have a folded seem on the upper sides like a gift wrap. I'm open to some thoughts or examples.

Thanks

jdrader

·
Registered
244 Posts
You might get more usefull help if you could post some pictures. I'll check back and see if I can be of assistance later.

Good Luck,

Brian

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We actually just went for it last night. Played with a few options and ended up with a seem across the top. Hardly noticable and turned out just awesome. Next time I'll post a few pictures to make it easier to follow what I was asking. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Cool, glad it turned out well, sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to just jump in head first.

Later,

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.