AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rearranged my living room today and was reconnecting my home theater and forgot where the sound plugs into. I have a Pany AE2000, a dvd player and a DirecTv box. I have the dvd player working fine and the jacks plugged into the Video1 on the back of my receiver, but have no idea where the other end goes. So I have a screen with a picture but no sound. I know this may be in the wrong section, but could someone please help?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobymax /forum/post/15450268

I rearranged my living room today and was reconnecting my home theater and forgot where the sound plugs into. I have a Pany AE2000, a dvd player and a DirecTv box. I have the dvd player working fine and the jacks plugged into the Video1 on the back of my receiver, but have no idea where the other end goes. So I have a screen with a picture but no sound. I know this may be in the wrong section, but could someone please help?

Audio from your dvd player and from your DirecTV box must be plugged into your receiver.

Detail what wires are running from each device and where you have them going. What do you mean by other end? This is why you need to detail the cabling description.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts