Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

I have a toshiba e740 WIFI pda and i would like to control my computer with it.. I have installed girder on my computer and netremote on my pda.. and it works coz when i press a button girder starts zoomplayer..

Playing divx & dvd

When i press a button on my pda i would like to start zoomplayer to start in fullscreen and with a picture.. I would then like to browse my files on pda but not on the computer screen.. When i have selected my files then zoomplayer should start.. If i then press pause i would like that zoomplayer shows a picture(fullscreen) and when i press play it starts the movie again.. i would also like to have the feature when i play dvd..

Playing .mp3 & .ogg

I would like to start winamp3 with a button but winamp should not be display in the computer screen i want the visual screen to be display in fullscreen.. And i would like to browse the .mp3 & .ogg files on the pda just like with movies (not on computer screen)..

Is this possible with girder and how do i do it?? I have now for the last 30 days tried to figure out how girder works.. i have read the online help.. But i can figure it out.. Call me stupid.. The girder program is not for newbies.. (i think) please help me!!!!!!!

Brian Knudsen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.