AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Denon 2310ci reciever, polk csi A4 center, polk rm 20 standing speakers and polk rt 5 book shelf speakers. Looking for a good sub woofer that be equal to what rest of the stuff is. Im looking for 350 or less and ok buying one used off ebay or craigslist to get more for my money.

Right now looking at Bic H-100, Bic pl200, ED a2-300 But open to any suggestions.

Room is 14 by 19 but seating is about 12 feet from tv. Will mostly be used for ht but some music.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, im waiting on a guy get back on a used ED as from what i heard its amazing but will do some looking at Hsu

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'm kind of in the same boat as the OP. I was looking strongly at the HSU STF-2 but now I'm a bit undecided. How does the Outlaw LFM-1 compact sub compare? I know the LFM-1 Plus and EX models are better but they are bit out of my price-range and the footprint is much more than I was looking for in my HT space.

I'm also tempted by the SVS PB12NSD but it is currently out of stock and big jump in price. If the performance is significantly better than the HSU or Outlaw subs, I would strongly consider it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts