AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a string here and went to the setup menu by hitting menu button and holding down the arrow key to go to HD100 setup menu. Got to the menu saw 95.3/something (thought that was the 953 patch but don't know) then I exited and the screen turned different colors and the my MIT 65907 Diamond HDTV started displaying in 5.3 mode, eventhought I set it up for letter box - 16 widescreen. Is there a way to set it back to factory default. I unplugged it last night when I went to bed and tried it again and it still does the same thing. The picture doesn't look as sharp and it looks grainy. I must have done something to change setup. Would appreciate someones advice. I guess I was kinda stupid to mess with someting that was working perfect. Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
I would call Sony and ask them how you do a complete "reset" from the service menu. From what you've stated, that seems to be the problem. Maybe someone on the forum will know how to do this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Try a soft reset (hold DOWN ARROW button and GUIDE button at the same time) the unit's front panel display will go completely blank just wait a few seconds for it to come back on you then will see a message that says "Press any button to watch tv" just press any button either on the remote or the unit itself, mine pops up on OTA channel 2 after the reset then everything works as normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.