AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems squaring up my RS-20 on my screen. Attached is a sketch showing how the image looks on the screen.

The PJ is sitting on a shelf about 10" above the top of the screen. I've just about max'd out my vertical lens adjustment. I can slide the PJ fore and aft and laterally left or right on the shelf. Or I can yaw the projector. I can also adjust the individual feet up or down slightly. Any suggestions on how to attack the problem? I want the image to be perfect. Thanks!

·
Mod & Bluray Reviewer
2,616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle76092 /forum/post/15501836

I'm having problems squaring up my RS-20 on my screen. Attached is a sketch showing how the image looks on the screen.

The PJ is sitting on a shelf about 10" above the top of the screen. I've just about max'd out my vertical lens adjustment. I can slide the PJ fore and aft and laterally left or right on the shelf. Or I can yaw the projector. I can also adjust the individual feet up or down slightly. Any suggestions on how to attack the problem? I want the image to be perfect. Thanks!

Well for one move the right side forward and up a wee bit and looks like i little tilt down.

I could be wrong...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts