AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a demo RP62 at best buy. It doesn't have a manual, and the remote they gave me doesn't seem to work. My question relates to the the progressive out button on the frount of the DVD player. When I press it it says that the progressive out signal is disabled. Does this mean that I'm only getting an interlaced signal? If so does anyone know how to enable progressive out on this machine without access to the proper remote control? BTW, I programed my avr120 remote to handel the basic DVD funtions but I can't seem to figure out how to enable the progessive signal. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
It has to be set in the Panasonic setup as well as on the front panel. I'm pretty sure you can get a replacement remote from Panasonic.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe_M
It has to be set in the Panasonic setup as well as on the front panel. I'm pretty sure you can get a replacement remote from Panasonic.
You can, Panasonic will sell you a new one for $17.

http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/epartr/

or call the National Parts Center at 800-833-9626 between the hours of

9am and 7:30pm EST Monday through Friday.

Like Joe_M said, progressive needs to setup throught the menus as well as by pushing the button on the front of the unit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help, sounds like I need to buy a remote. I guess no one knows of a way to access the menus from the frount panel only?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.