AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an A210 PCH, that I have occasionally used to play files off of my hard drive , including, iso, blurays, mkv with 5.1 and 7.1 plus 5.1 netflix HD stream possibly. I do have a Ps3 but Sony A*** is with all restrictions

I think it is under use of this. If I would like to replace it with some thing simple and cheap, but reliable, what would be the choice? I do have a sony NS110, but heard sony is picky in reading files. Please advise me.

Thanks.

Apple Tv or WDTV HD plus etc etc

·
Registered
7,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoro  /t/1419405/need-help-to-find-the-best-media-server#post_22201973

I have an A210 PCH, that I have occasionally used to play files off of my hard drive , including, iso, blurays, mkv with 5.1 and 7.1 plus 5.1 netflix HD stream possibly. I do have a Ps3 but Sony A*** is with all restrictions

I think it is under use of this. If I would like to replace it with some thing simple and cheap, but reliable, what would be the choice? I do have a sony NS110, but heard sony is picky in reading files. Please advise me.

Thanks.

Apple Tv or WDTV HD plus etc etc

How cheap do you want to go? You can read this thread I made with some of the inexpensive media players.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1411963/budget-media-players

1 - 2 of 2 Posts