AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here is my problem.....when watching the tv any darker scene is kinda faded looking and when someone is wearing a white shirt or there is a scene with white in it.....the white is so bright it almost looks like you are looking directly into the sun. I am going to try to post pics of it as well. I am hoping maybe the fluid needs replaced???? Hope that is all that needs done. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yes, at least fluid contamination. Take off the screen look down into the lenses for cloudy stuff...

·
Registered
1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerdwn /forum/post/12934113

Yes, at least fluid contamination. Take off the screen look down into the lenses for cloudy stuff...

i think i have the same problem with my 2 year old magnavox model 51mp6100d. how is fluid contamination is fixed? the blue crt looks "cloudy" when looking into it....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerdwn /forum/post/12934113

Thanks so much for your input!!! I have a repair man (friend of family) coming out today to tell me. At least he will tell me the truth if that is all it is. Thanks again!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts