AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here. This place was recommended by a member on testmy.net. I also am quite a neophyte when it comes to audio in general, so please excuse the noobish questions I might have.

I bought a while back some LTB headphones. One of the main problems is that I can't find the model on them nor the reciept. The LTB website (I'l link to it when I have three posts, but you can get it by clicking the first link on a google search for "ltb drivers") isn't much use either since it doesn't illustrate the models in much detail in the manuals. My headphones have 3 audio in as well as usb connection and a microphone out connection. The audio works fine but I never was able to get the mic to work. I downloaded the generic XP driver on the website I liked above but when I try to run setup, I get the following error: Please plug in C-Media usb sound. I tried with everything plugged in, with only the usb plugged in and with nothing plugged in, nothing makes the error go away.

I was wondering if there was a way to make the mic work without the drivers or any way to resolve that error. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts