AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K the other day i saw my maid cleaning my t.v. with a rag that might of had some cleaning solution on it, when i asked here what she cleaned the screen with she said a swiffer dry cloth. Now she does not no any better but im afraid she might of got the windex towel on the screen and ruined my t.v.

is there any way to tell if my screen is cloudy from the windex already. will windex really cloud it up and if so how do i check it or fix it.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmartigan10 /forum/post/15500291

K the other day i saw my maid cleaning my t.v. with a rag that might of had some cleaning solution on it, when i asked here what she cleaned the screen with she said a swiffer dry cloth. Now she does not no any better but im afraid she might of got the windex towel on the screen and ruined my t.v.

is there any way to tell if my screen is cloudy from the windex already. will windex really cloud it up and if so how do i check it or fix it.

If the screen is cloudy you'll notice it when the TV is off. Windex for me is a no-no because most windex has amonia. I use water. I spray it on the cleaning cloth never on the TV & begin wiping.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a samsung 630 so the screen is matte and not glossy, not sure what im looking for when trying to find if its cloudy.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you dont see it dont LOOK for it... Its not like your mexican maid is going to replace it. And one windex spray down wont kill it, just clean it off with a microfiber cloth...

PS clean your own house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts