AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am trying the button learning feature so i can use my tv remote functions with my mr7. It wont program!

I have a 42 element lcd hdtv. I programed my tv to turn on and off and volume but want to add the source button. Also for my sound system, i have an accuran sound system, can in have it under AUD or AUX?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I have run into commands that remotes like the R5, R7, R7W, and Gamer could never learn it no matter what I have tried. But other URC learning remotes like RF10, RF30, or mx-600 had no trouble learning these commands. One such command was the refresh command off IR keyboard used by msntv2 terminal. which I'm using to write this post with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund /forum/post/0

I have run into commands that remotes like the R5, R7, R7W, and Gamer could never learn it no matter what I have tried. But other URC learning remotes like RF10, RF30, or mx-600 had no trouble learning these commands. One such command was the refresh command off IR keyboard used by msntv2 terminal. which I'm using to write this post with.

Can u edit button names on the rf 10? I just bought it. Tht wouldnt be a deal breaker i just want it to work. I had a mx500 and absolutely loved it! But it broke after 8 yrs lol. And money is just a tiny bit short right now lol.I am going to return my wr7

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjLeGiT2010 /forum/post/19656977

Can u edit button names on the rf 10? I just bought it. Tht wouldnt be a deal breaker i just want it to work. I had a mx500 and absolutely loved it! But it broke after 8 yrs lol. And money is just a tiny bit short right now lol.I am going to return my wr7

No, not on the RF10. The RF20 & RF30 yes. The RF10 will never run out of learning memory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund /forum/post/0

No, not on the RF10. The RF20 & RF30 yes. The RF10 will never run out of learning memory.

Thats cool, i just read the manual for the rf10 and yes ill be very satisfied with it. I will be able to use the learning feature for my sound system as well. Thanks for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts