AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought an Apex GB4308 43" projection TV (some of you may have seen the deal on some other sites)... and I have been introduced to the "technician" settings menu of the TV, but I dont know what pretty much all of the options do.

If anyone here can elaborate on some of the following, and what I should be trying to achieve when adjusting the settings, I would appreciate it!

The service manual itself can be found here on pages 8/9 and following:

w o r l d w i d e e l e c . c o m / a p e x _ a s c _ s i t e / a p e x . h t m l

(I had to put spaces in because I havent posted 5x yet so it wont let me put in a URL)

The options to alter are:

TDA9332 (00)menu:

RBL (Off/on), V-Slope, V-Amp, V-Shift, V-Zoom, S-Cor, V-Scroll, V-Wait

TDA9332 (01):

H-Shift, H-Param, H-Bow, EW-Width, EW-Param, EW-Upcorn, EW-Dncorn, EW-Trap, EW-EHT

TDA9332 (02) menu:

W-R, W-G, W-B, B-R, B-G, Cathode

NV320 [03]:

NACQHLS, NVSDLY, NHSP, NHBP, NHAP, NVSP, NVBP, NVAP, YCbCr NVSP

NV320 [05]:

Y-DLY-PAL, Y-DLY-NTST, Y-DLY-SECAM, DCTI, DVCO CHECK

Others [06]:

OSD-H, OSD-V, Sub-Contrast, Sub-bright, sub-color, sub-volume

MSP [07]:

DBE-A-STR, DBE-A-LIM, DBE-A-HMC, DBE-A-LP, DBE-A-HP, WARM-R, COOL-B, MIN-BRIGHT

Serve-Mode [08]:

INIT, INIT SWITCH, POWER ON, 16:9, LOGO ON, Auto Black Balance, AKB

TDA9178 [09]:

ADA-BLK, NON-LIN, GAMMA, PEAKING, STEEPNESS, CORING, L-WIDTH, CONTROL1, CONTROL2, CONTROL3, CONTROL4

Tons of options, and Ive really only figured out the V-shift/amp, and the sub-contrast/color/brightness. If anyone can shed some light on the other options it would be MUCH appreciated and I will update this main post with the information garnered for each option!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.